Welcome to MEET-UP UPPER VALLEY!
Learn to Blow Glass! Back Again By Popular Demand!
Channel your inner artisan and learn hands on how to take molten glass and make it into something beautiful! Each participant will take home their own handmade glass ornament or paperweight.
Date and Time
This Workshop Will be Offered in 4 Sessions
Each session can accommodate 5 people
Rescheduled from Jan.....
Saturday, May 13th: 10:00 am to 12:00pm
Saturday, May 13th: 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Sunday, May 14th: 10:00 am to 12:00pm
Sunday, May 14th: 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Route 4 Glass Studio
1 Maxwell Perkins Lane
Windsor, VT 05089
$40 per person
- Learn from a master gaffer. Lada, a master glassblower at Simon Pearce for over 10 years, will open his studio to you so that you can experience what it’s like to work with molten glass. He will be there to teach you different techniques and help you create your own work of glass art.
- Create your own glass art! Each student will get to work hands on with hot glass. You will create your own colorful paperweight or glass ornament that you will be able to take home. Please note that glass needs to cool in a kiln overnight before it is safe to handle, so you will need to pick up your finished piece sometime after the class.
The Little Details
- Please dress for glassblowing success! You will need to wear close-toed shoes, long pants, and a long sleeve shirt to protect from the heat of the glass studio equipment.
- Working with molten glass creates a very warm environment. Please bring a water bottle or beverage so that you can stay comfortable and hydrated.
- This event is open to guests 16 and over. Anyone under 18 must have parent or guardian permission to participate.
- Need directions to Route 4 Glass? Check out their website here: www.route4glass.com
- Once you register, you must receive a confirmation email to confirm your reservation. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact our office so that we can assist you.
- Payment is due when signing up for the event. Cancellations received after 4 days prior to the event will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations will be accepted via phone or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline
- For more details on payment options for this event. Click here.
MUUV – Meet-Up Upper Valley