Welcome to MEET-UP UPPER VALLEY!
Cooking Farm to Table - Celebrating Summer!
We will be celebrating the amazing fresh and local produce of summer with a 4 course meal.
Date and Time
Thursday, August 17, 2017
5:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Consumer Food Co-op
Culinary Learning Center
12 Centerra Parkway
Lebanon, NH 03766
$20 per person
Cooking Farm to Table: Celebrating Summer Cooking!
This class is part demo and part hands, to celebrate fresh and locally grown food items from the farms to your table.
- Participants / Students of this class will gather at the Co-Op Culinary Learning Center for a discuss with the Food Educator Lindsey about the farm to table availability of items. You will be guide on what to look for and what is available at different time at the local farmers markets.
Time to Cook: At the Co-op Culinary Learning Center the class will be structured as part demo class /part hands on, with ample opportunities to participate in this 4 course meal.
- Participants / Students will put together the first two course. The Co-Op Instructor will prepare with a demo the main course and the dessert course.
- Fresh and local items have been purchased from local markets, and will be used in the recipes that really celebrate the foods and the summer season.
Recipes included: (subject to change due to seasonal availability)
- Peperonata on Grilled Crostini
- Perfect Summer Corp Soup
- Whole Stuffed Fish
- Fruit Clafoutis with Chantilly Cream
- Each participant will receive a small sample of seasonal veggies to take home.
- Participants will also be sampling, paring and tasting of local wine and beer with the prepared food.
The Little Details:
- Please dress in comfortable clothes and shoes for walking the farmers market.
- Participants will need to provide their own transportation to the Culinary Learning School. No transportation will be provided.
- Once you register, you must receive a confirmation email to confirm your reservation. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact our office so that we can assist you.
- Payment is due when signing up for the event.
- Cancellations received after August 2nd will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations will be accepted via e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
MUUV – Meet-Up Upper Valley